Thursday, December 24, 2009

He's back!!!!

HEY I AM OFF THE HOOK! NO OBAMAO WATCH FOR ME TOMORROW. I CAN ENJOY Christ mas tomorrow!






The Obama Tour is back in Honolulu for Christmas 2009.

He's staying in Kailua and reports the home is worth about $9 million and is paying a pretty penny in rent. Or should we say we...well, no matter, he probably had to stick it out at the airport like the rest of us jerkwads worrying about delayed/canceled flights, etc...well maybe not. But what do you expect?

Either way, I got duty to sit on the beach for a few days and hopefully capture an image of him on the beach like the one above. I should arrive around sunrise and sit around for something or nothing to happen. And you never know, it could end up being very nice like the image above. I would hope so.

And besides, I am going to be on million dollar beach. I mean I'd have to be a president or have millions to have the office views I will have for a few days starting on Christmas. Sun, surf, sand, and Santa. Sand, oh...how you are the enemy of all cameras! Curse your golden softness and warm glow. And the Kailua blue slowly lapping at my feet.

I got my snacks, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Raybans, no less, water, flashlight, book (Warhol bio or maybe something else), iPod with U2 loaded. Cameras, long lenses, beach towel, and board shorts.

A good day at the office.

And to make this a great ending, I don't have to worry too much about melanoma...Dr. Obama seems to be taking care of this.

No comments: