Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Time Magazine

I got several emails in the last few weeks from friends and strangers alike telling me of my back page shot of Obama and his kids in the Time Magazine Nov. 17, 2008 issue...seems its a commemorative issue and many many many people are gonna be looking at my picture. Actually, the cover, back cover, and back page, imho, are probably the most important...back cover usually an ad so the back page is just as good.

The shot of Obama and his kids on the beach is starting to become legendary. Lets hope my royalties are just as legendary...HA!

Here's the page...click on the Time Magazine above and it will take you to the actual page.



I also wanted to also make special notice of a picture I recently scanned...its a picture of me...and I don't usually like to brag on myself but I do say, Patrick Sison took a nice photo. Its not so much me but the fact that his psyche captured a mirror image of me. Patrick is probably the most unsung talented image maker I've ever encountered...even in college, Patrick was is the best. I think he has always been in touch with his inner self to capture really amazing pictures. And to think, the bastard was fiddling with my camera at the time on the streets of NYC. I really do miss New York...and Patrick for that matter.

2 comments:

Ros said...

Way to go, Marco!

txhawaii said...

eh! no big deal...