Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ClustrMaps


I found a cool little widget that allows bloggers to geographically map where people view your blog.

Its very cool and I found marcpix has had visitors from Japan, Iran, and Saudi Arabia. Mighty cool toy if you want to track web trotters.

I found it off Ros's blog and have seen similar trackers on different sites.

You can get ClustrMaps at www.clustermaps.com

Mind you---its a bit sad as you feel only a handful of souls actually care about what you rant about as opposed to some bloggers who crash their servers with the number of hits they get an hour. Feel free to hit my blog as many times as you want to pump my ego!

Aloha to Iran and Saudi Arabia. Japan, Europe and the rest of the world also deserve a big shout out. Arrigato Gozaimasu, Danke schön, Sukran, and Mahalo!

2 comments:

Ros said...

*hitting your blog* ;)

Ros said...

Hi from Indonesia!