Saturday, January 30, 2010

GET LOST!



Oh poor Yunjin Kim. Cute as you may be, you fell into my camera like a deer stuck in headlights. Don't fret. You are way too cute to worry about that. And I moved very pretty pictures of you.

Tonight was the premiere of the last season of ABC's Lost, a program I've never seen. Yet I had a small part on the show and was asked back for a multi day part.



I sadly had to turn the part down only because the pay was so low ($75/day or something like that) and a day could last 24 hours. Yo, thats not for me. In the above shot, I was a (of all things) a cameraman. HA!

Anyway, the red carpet took place in Waikiki and all the stars strutted down the catwalk, priming and posing all the way. It was a fun evening and in my line of work, its amazing I can show up in sandals.



Ah, life is way too fun.

No comments: