Friday, November 14, 2008

Sordo!




Its hard to really talk straight about your family as too many personal things come up. Life isn't always nice or perfect but life...it may be hell, but its my hell. Either way, the last 9 days with my family was great. Not perfect but great.

Its hard to see family as everyone grows differently regardless of what or who you are. Oddly enough, you see your family and its like seeing a prediction...you know exactly who you are and who you will become. I embrace it. Actually, I look forward to it...screws and all.

Funny, I add this thinking about my title and the picture.

I watched Diamonds are Forever and at the end where James is trying to catch Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the voice, that voice...two minutes and counting...

Life isn't that far away.

1 comment:

Ros said...

Are they your parents? If so, that's the first picture I've ever seen of them.