Friday, November 21, 2008

mexicanos locos!



My amigo Omar in Mexico City sent me two pictures from La Avenida Reforma in Mexico and it seems my work is on display in a foreign country. I met a group of crazy Mexicans in Banda Aceh after the tsunami and these god sent angels were helping recover victims...more on this story in the future. As I followed them around for days we took amazing photos which lead to so much in my life. These guys changed my life is reallly what happen.

Anyway I gave them a disc with images and they used them like crazy. I guess they took them to someone and they used them for a gallery of images for something. No explanation...do I need one?



I got images around the world!

2 comments:

kentnish said...

thats cool dood! i do think somewhere on the display you should get credit. Are you getting any money from use of the images?

Ros said...

Impressive.. I was going to ask similar.. are you at least getting credit for the photos? Your name or anything?