Thursday, September 25, 2008

Umbrella



I've been working on a stock project for Frommer's guide books on Oahu and have shot like a madman over the last few weeks. I been all over the island, seen and done many things I normally would not have done. Amazing how we locals forget how wonderfully beautiful Oahu is.

But in my eyes, sometimes life isn't like a postcard or some beautiful stocky image you typically see in guide books. Shooting stock is challenging and I seem to always find the unique in what is around.

I walked down Waikiki beach hoping to catch some nice light and good looking people strolling or what not...I never expected to see something fun. I stumbled upon an older beach goer wrestling with a stubborn umbrella while standing in the sand during the sunset. I think the photo says enough.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Ros said...

Cool photo!